Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HB Picnic

Yeah, I know it's Tuesday and the picnic was Sunday, but I finally got everything converted and posted. Here's the pics and video. If you missed it, it was a great time. I hope you like the pics and video.

Cole smiling for the camera... kind of.

Faith striking a pose.

Grace, showing off her cherries

Jaelle picking cherries, I think some made it in her mouth

Look at those dirty feet.

Andrew and Jenna

Angie and Izabell with her messy hands

Calvin, smiling for the camera after eating a few cherries.

Rachel with Anna sucking her thumb

Roy driving the kids around on the tractor

Ruthie happy in Hollie's arms

Brian lifting up Anna on his shoulders

Waiting for the trampoline to open up

Picking cherries from the truck... I'm sure it's safe. Chris is there to catch them.

Tarzan, I mean Roy swinging from a tree... scary

It felt cooler than it looks

No comments: