Monday, September 29, 2008

Looking forward to Hope

Baby Hope that is. Jodi says she can't wait for Hope to be born. Of course, I know that doesn't mean she wants to have the baby now, she's just excited. I am also excited for baby Hope, but it's nice to wait, and get prepared for having 3 kids. Really, who wants to rush that. Let's enjoy the time we have now with our 2 little girls and the peace and quiet, before it goes into crazy overdrive with 3 little girls.

This weekend we had the pleasure of having a few of our friends and their 2 adorable little girls visit us from Washington and hang out. They have a beautiful 5 month old, who just smiles at everyone, and it was nice to see a little baby face around the house again without having to change any of the diapers or do any of the dirty work associated with it. We had a great time hanging out with our friends this weekend, and now we are getting back to our busy lives.

I started up a Greek class at church that I'm excited about. I look forward to finally understanding Greek sentence structure and word meaning to gain insight about the bible that I've never had before. I mean, I've tried to understand the Greek in the bible... look at the blog on 1 Cor 7, and see my attempt at understanding Greek.

No comments: