Saturday, September 20, 2008

This Week

Monday, we find out whether we are having a boy or girl. I'm still not sure that if we have a 3rd daughter that I can, with good conscience, name her Hope. Seriously, think about it, Grace, Faith, and Hope... kinda cheezy, right, but right now that's probably the best name we have. I'm hoping for a boy, but I think all that Radiation from the nuclear reactor on the submarine must have destroyed all my boy swimmers... I guess that's what happens when you stand right next to the reactor. All joking aside. I'm excited to find out in just a few days, a little nervous, but excited. Right now, I call our baby both Hope and Ephraim or "little baby", and it will be nice to have a name to call her/him, and will let you all know shortly the name that I will continue to call the baby. I'm glad everyone is getting their guesses in now on expectnet... we have like 10 guesses now, and that is very cool. Keep your eyes peeled in the upcoming days. I'm so excited.

No comments: