Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fun Weekend, but I Need Another

Last weekend, as many of you may know, we came up to Washington to visit some friends and family. I thought Jodi had everything planned out, as we were coming up for her to spend time with her mother on Mother's day weekend, for our neices birthday, and for a friend's baby shower party. But, things weren't really planned out, and it almost seemed like I had no idea what was going on from hour-to-hour and neither did my wife. Needless to say, I was able to fit time in for me, so I could chill out a little and get away from the chaos of living with the in-laws for the weekend, watching other people's kids, cooking up dinners, sleeping in someone else's bed, and all the other stuff that make not being at home hard and tedious. Needless to say, it was good to see everyone and visit with friends and family, but I need another weekend, and luckily for me, mine starts today. I'm still feelilng kind of under-the-weather, so hopefully I will be able to recouperate over the weekend and get back to one-hundred percent before next week.

No comments: