Sunday, December 14, 2008

A long week

A long week down... and now a nice little break to look forward to. I got home from work a little after 8:30 Saturday night. Thursday night, I was at work 'til 9. It was such a long week, and it just seemed to drag on. Usually when you are working on one project, time seems to fly by, but I have been working on multiple projects, and multiple other issues arose; I'm so drained.

Needless to say, we started watching Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian at 9 last night, which is over 2 hours long, so it was pretty late when I finally made it to bed. We woke up early to go to church, but saw that it was snowing. I checked my email and found out that my Greek Class had been canceled. We decided not to go to church, and I decided I would not go back to sleep... and hopefully I'll go to bed earlier tonight. We figured it wasn't a great idea to get on the roads, but we decided to let the girls go outside for a little bit and enjoy the snow. Of course we had to take a picture of them in the snow.


I thought that Jodi had made both of the hats for the girls... but she only made the one for Grace... I like that one better anyway. Aren't they adorable? The girls... although the hats are too.

So, I'm still tired. School has been canceled for Grace, at least for tomorrow, and I get the next 3 days off. I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to recuperate.

No comments: